Re: [Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 4, Issue 648

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 4, Issue 648
From: Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:54:33 -0500
References: <mailman.1434.1355697589.1937.healeys@autox.team.net> s=q20121106; t=1355698474; bh=X7YPwCvZXTj2JCNtu5ESRM2HUou1Edn0g9Bosi0+YOE=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=ZiXmpnBAn0SbmsrXig7wemmxtqRMepspJb/Yum93AiB0caVpOLMkWU3DqaxPjeFDN go+ICtmB+XAxKmQGsPTRxW0SocC/Y8+c58oohExfcWi1Os9rEoMR2uWlU0bjS1XKx+ vpnyx2bhcqlmcNQuAzufsuc/Ueb7AmKjhZCMsiwuF/JK0lBRhjzTmSJrRBg6qF+pr+ HGSnIw4XSuC2+a+164ADD0OPJhnr9HWA4urKy5HpRBQwtbpT2X+jRRZkro3kZ4ht5I J4O3+gqBu1rH58QZ6S35pZVxFdUqg1TxF53LzdG4rBPkIQOGJqsF5LejWJNMy0Pazn jpjC6G58zWtxg==

http://www.rickswoodshopcreations.com/miscellaneous/rust_removal.htm