Re: [Healeys] Healey Sighting

To: Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com> s=q20121106; t=1355943465; bh=mRXn1nv7ktgbWRRMK62LoBDvB0oYRT1/++WO4i+qfCA=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=qk+cH3R+xtbAyhieV4MjremkCpYzjkuY2m/fktkIqANUrjXEpqT9X++MevAEQC4Cm IN3AuSb87qJhBdFcukaAAYMkiL0SrG71hzdDoixA1IzKoWOO7r8gyxnl36lWiF0ma7 TUalGPbin6VJ1tZMSmGV0TVSPvwefk0ThM0zDRvqib9XZUb4Cd6hTWvLd7lZcLUwCb abXIx7jyVISdZtrZIbWGL392gbJHJATY9Gqmjb1CAGBGDeRpY8eWTF7fBh6LDtQR1Y 5vGkWHS+TbRg8tGWLIUg1XcTl+Hh6xz/uUfCbTrFPwltOV2KaHeOMQdf7sVhmFIex8 NAkIOmiu4s59A==
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Sighting
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:57:45 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
The (previous) owner had a very nice/large brick, Tudor-style house on what
looked to be an estate and Wayne of CCC is East Coast so I suspect the owner is
East Coast. There were several names bandied about and I don't remember the
owner's for sure (might have been Mark, but I think that's Wayne's mechanic's
name). They drove away with the car in a trailer--not a car transport--so it's
probably East Coast.

The Tojeiro is a nice-looking car; looks kind of like a baby D-Class. They took
it on a hill climb in Hershey, PA and it blew a head gasket.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA