Re: [Healeys] Just a quick heads up men...

To: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>, rd_parker@juno.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Just a quick heads up men...
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 9:40:39 -0500
Cc: Austin Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Back when I was living in Holland in 75, we had a maid who was Jehovah's
Witness.  She warned us that in a certain month of that year the world would
end--and she was busy preparing for it.  I spent half a year worrying and
fretting over what I'd do--where would I go--etc-----then the inevitable
happened---the world just kept on going and going.:)

---- Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com> wrote:

I bought a whole bag of Clementines yesterday so they had BETTER be wromg!

Best--Michael Oritt