[Healeys] windshield pillar seal

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] windshield pillar seal
From: Attean Lake Lodge <info@atteanlodge.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 19:31:31 -0500
Gentleman, my question is this seal (Moss Part # 249-615) looking at
page #171 in Anderson/Moment in appears the seal ends just above the
upper door hinge, however in the descriptive text it says the " seal
extends continuously down along the fender edge". The lip on the fender
would allow it to be riveted the entire length. John Simm's fine photo's
also support the seal ending above the hinge but I would appreciate
clarification.
Thanks as always and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Brad Holden
67 BJ8