Re: [Healeys] Mistakes on Calendars

To: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com> s=q20121106; t=1356553751; bh=c5BubidMOcCidZdCF34NfXvGk339icKi6S98t6VaqjA=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=E/753Cd0fC/qMynen5UoVROZjjjqudVYD94d/bKs3FVwc94M3Mk26hnxU3iFslXk5 eDiUxkbRmrIYrNrdiuKIBdplRVtJva84hRi6RPWJD0lm4FOiHICtEX87WxYsFuT6rb rUqpqjdsACC+1vekg+i7Q58osGwC8sNb0QJncDjdPNDMNVMHsUd7sUBk8esPT9fJqb 1ZDdsVZQ/rNzM+RBU+jBVta5wtrkrSB2fnDsGRv//C327U/4ZhKcu1SK+sF31iBj+V 0c4G6shOwxVsENXhIt1wEnuGONUOtVmVyGNbBuTwZ/iA4LC4v2SZIizuPEJXYZIvMp z9xIHK7h/UwUw==
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mistakes on Calendars
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 20:29:10 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: editorgary <editorgary@aol.com>, Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
NOW I get it ... we have mistakes in the calendar to show hand-craftsmanship,
humility and that only DMH was perfect.

The calendar is excellent, idiosyncrasies and all, and elicits many favorable
comments as it resides on my cubicle wall. The AOPA calendar next to it is
artful as well, but--as much as I like airplanes--it doesn't have the panache
of the Healey calendar.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA