Re: [Healeys] Clutch transmission issue

To: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Clutch transmission issue
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 12:59:11 -0500
Cc: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Since this is a diaphragm clutch if the problem were the same in all gears
I would suggest that perhaps you are overstroking the clutch and pushing
the fingers in when depressing the pedal beyond a certain point.  However I
cannot reconcile that theory with your statement that in no case can you
engage reverse, 3rd or 4th.

Best--Michael Oritt