Re: [Healeys] Fw: Problems with SC Parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Problems with SC Parts
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 12:17:56 +0100
See if you can change the construction of the brackets so you can use a
silent block being compressed by making up to U or L shaped brackets
with the silent block in between. Another frequently used adaptation is
to use reinforced straps, usually effective but not very neat or
pleasing to the eye.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl