Re: [Healeys] Trnsmission tunnel carpet

To: "richard mayor" <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>, "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trnsmission tunnel carpet
From: "Charlie Schott" <schottc@knology.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:35:54 -0800
X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined a=ag5j+0iOF3sxbpNsnfb1AQ==:17 a=UJvp17C0ya0A:10 a=NM-2Wi9R0k4A:10 a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=DA-v0VzzAAAA:8 a=xlMT2PojHCIA:10 a=ybjQuqfvSdf1zI10LkIA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=ag5j+0iOF3sxbpNsnfb1AQ==:117
Would someone please tell or show me how the carpet and vinyl is fitted to
the front part of the transmission tunnel on a BT7. I've seen pictures where
vinyl covers the flange part of the tunnel, but I don't know if the screw
heads are on top of or below the vinyl. Also, does the vinyl fold over the
flange or is it trimmed flush with the edge of the flange? That's assuming
that screws are used to attach the tunnel to the shroud. Also, since the
floor carpet is not permanently attached, am I correct in assuming that it
goes on top of the tunnel mounting flange? And also the padding? Thanks in
advance for your help.

Regards,

Charlie Schott