Re: [Healeys] Automatic Choke

To: <healeyguy@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Automatic Choke
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 01:20:58 +0000
The BJ8s may have had a hole to secure the choke cable in the dash or the
center console, but the earlier cars didn't. The choke cable on the earlier
cars was secured to a bracket on one of the dash supports under the dash.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/ynotink@msn.com