Re: [Healeys] 4th European Healey Meeting

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 4th European Healey Meeting
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:25:19 -0500
Thanks to all for your responses concerning the 4th European Healey Meeting.
It will be held in Crieff, Scotland 26 May - 1 June 2013.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend myself - much as I would like
to, but was asked by a non-lister BJ8 owner from Poland if I knew of anyone
who would be attending.  The list is a great way to take a survey for such
questions for our worldwide Healey community.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC