[Healeys] Healey sought

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey sought
From: "Bruce Starke" <bstarke@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:02:55 -0700
Hi everyone, David Quiring in Saskatchewan is looking for a Healey along the
following lines---
please contact him directly if anyone has a lead on a car that would suit
him
thanks
Bruce Starke
Golden BC
1962 tricarb

"At this point, the ideal Healey for me would be one that does not require a
complete restoration. I would like to find a well done older restoration or
a survivor in decent condition. Upgrading various components, but without
taking the car totally apart, would be fine with me. I do prefer a fairly
original (or at least correct) car.

.

 I would appreciate any help you can give.

Best wishes,

David Quiring
dquiring@sasktel.net
306-982-4811"