Re: [Healeys] Re

To: "AH Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Re
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:05:21 -0800
"Been there with a "...stranded in (location)...." plea for funds."

Should have noted that I did not get conned by those.  Telephone calls or
contact by alternate e-mail address confirmed that the e-mails were bogus.
It allowed me to alert other people who might have received the e-mail(s) to
ignore them.  There are still gullible people out there that believe them
and send money without checking.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031