Re: [Healeys] Generator brushes

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Generator brushes
From: John Harper <ah100register@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:06:46 +0000
Cc: Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Simon

There were two widths of brushes. The early ones were wide and the later
narrower. They went narrower when the maximum current rating was increased.
I believe that this change was indicated by the change PV5 to PV6.

If my memory serves me correctly the other dimensions did not change.

Regards

--
Best wishes

John Harper