Re: [Healeys] Quick Straw poll on your Healey Club

To: "Chris Dimmock" <austin.healey@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Quick Straw poll on your Healey Club
From: "Graeme Molony" <molony@dodo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:20:38 +1100
Hi Chris,

Apologies for the late response to your questions have been out of town for
a few days for some deserved R&R.

1. Austin Healey Owners Club of Vic. Inc.

2. No must own or be an ex owner.

3.Yes but Club did not recognize Sprite owners until recently.
    There is a very strong and quite large Sprite Club in Victoria which I
believe was formed before the Healey Club.
     Interestingly they now share our clubrooms which we jointly own with
the Jaguar car club.

4.Yes. We have associate members who are not allowed to vote i.e. magazine
members only We also have Country and Interstate members who
   pay a reduced fee but are able to vote if they wish

Finally for your information as at December 2012 we had 601 members total
which included approx. 330 full members the balance being family and
associate members

Finally good question enjoyed the responses.

Regards

Graeme J Molony
(BJ8)
Mount Martha