Re: [Healeys] Not many list posting

To: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Not many list posting
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 19:49:06 +0800
Cc: AH Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Len -

Didn't see much that should be controversial in there.  Of course
California reality puts us in "radical" minority these days.  Never thought
I'd see the day that would happen.

This was a gem recently:

Hugo Chavez was a tyrant who forced the people of Venezuela to live in
fear. His death dents the alliance of anti-U.S. leftist leaders in South
America. Good riddance to this dictator."
- California Congressman Ed Royce

Congressman Ed, I just might move to your district just so I can vote for
you.

Flame Away !!

Alan