Re: [Healeys] Safety Gauge

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Safety Gauge
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:17:55 +0100
These screws are not for calibration, but they are the screws that fix
the bourdon springs from the temperature gauge and the oil pressure gauge.
Calibration is done by bending the U-shaped connection between the
bourdon spring and the rack of the instrument, however you have to
dismantle the whole affair first to get to it.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL