Re: [Healeys] Trafficator Control Head

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trafficator Control Head
From: "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <Tadeusz.Malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 10:45:19 +0100
I just wanted to mention that I too am a very, very satisfied customer...

Tadek

Message: 12
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 15:25:47 -0700
From: Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>

Bob,

You spoke too soon as I just sent a shameless plug on my services, to
Derek, you, and the rest of the responders plus the list.

As I type this I am finally finishing up about a dozen units for clients
and List Members to include... Michael Salter (BN1 #174), Gene Kwiatkowski
(BN1 #51), Charlie Schott, Bill Browning, Kurt Tanner, and John Hardy.  In
fact I just picked up $400 worth of re-chromed turn signal levers and horn
rings from my plater no less than a hour ago.

If anyone on the List would like to see photos of my work I take pictures
of every unit I restore.

Cheers,

Curt