Re: [Healeys] Tires

To: Mark Goodman <mkgoodman@att.net>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tires
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:16:51 -0400
I'm on my second set of Vred's 185/70/15's, on my BJ8 and I never had any
rubbing.

tom
---- Mark Goodman <mkgoodman@att.net> wrote:

I put Nexen tires on my BJ8 last year, as I did not like the look of the
Vredestein tire sidewalls as they were too aggressive and I have heard that
the 185-70-15 tires rubbed when doing tight turns.  Nexen is a Korean Tire
Mfg that makes a good tire.  I have used Khumo tires in the past on my daily
driver which has been a 3 series BMW since 1988, which are also from Korea
and they gave me great wear an more importantly great performance.