Re: [Healeys] BN2 Flooding Problem

To: bspidell@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 Flooding Problem
From: Larry Wendland <bighealey3k@aim.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:48:35 -0400 (EDT)
Have you checked the front float to see if it has sunk. If it has fluid in it
(take it out and shake it), if it does it  has a crack in it and is drawing
fuel in to it when every thing cools off.  They are hard to fix once they
start sucking fuel in to them. It is best to replace it.  Just a thought.

Larry
'67 BJ8