Re: [Healeys] 100 engine prices

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>, "Forum Healeys" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 engine prices
From: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 18:20:45 +0200
One of mine was cracked at several places, mainly between plug hole
and valves. I solved it with an aluminium head and put my good
crackfree head on the shelf for display. Engine feels much stronger
and no leaks between block and cylinder head (knock on wood).

        I heart laser welding could also work but haven`t tried so far. I
have about 3 cracked heads around.

        Josef Eckert

        Konigswinter/Germany