[Healeys] Tri carbs

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Tri carbs
From: Phil Jarrett <pjarrett14@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 12:54:10 -0400
I have for sale a Tricarb setup
Here is what I have collected from local club members, this was collected as a
back up plan to my fuel injection setup which so far works great
Complete Tricarb HS6 carbs with most of the hardware, not sure but it looks
complete to me, with exhaust manifolds
Also included is 3 HD6 carbs to make the desirable conversion
Also included is a brand new DW header for this setup or for the triple webber
setup. Selling as a package. If you are interested send me a PM

Thxs Phil

Sent from my iPhone