Re: [Healeys] Hello

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hello
From: <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:45:21 -0400
Cc: gsfugua1@aol.com
Just received the following. Any thoughts??

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 12:53:54 +0530 "Gary Fuqua"<gsfuqua1@aol.com> writes:

Hi,

Sorry I did not inform you about my sudden trip out of the country to
Greece. Am here to see my ill cousin, she is suffering Kidney disease and
must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life. Kidney transplant is
very expensive here so i want to transfer her back home to have the
surgery implemented.I really need to take care of this now but my credit
card can't work here. I traveled with little money due to the short time
I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it
is right now. I need a loan of $1,700  from you to take care of things
here and I promise to reimburse you at my return. Kindly get back to me
asap if you can assist so I'll advise on how to transfer funds.
Thanks

Gary