[Healeys] BJ8 seat belt attachment

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 seat belt attachment
From: carroll phillips <bjcap@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:15:34 -0400 (EDT)
Have a set of belts from Gary Booker with the solid mounts (as apposed
to the scissoring J mount). Whats the best way to mount in the factory
points ???? Was thinking of spacers and bolts like most British cars did
, Do not have the later eyebolt mount studs, just the bolts that came
with the style I ordered Was hoping there is enough room by the sill to
mount it that way. If anyone has done it this way to confirm before I
get spacers please let me know.

Carroll