Re: [Healeys] Nash Healey on Fast-N-Loud

To: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>, Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Nash Healey on Fast-N-Loud
From: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:13:33 +0000
Cc: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Well about three months ago, I saw a convertible one for sale at Brighton
Motorsports in Phoenix, Arizona. The owner indicated to me the car was pretty
complete but he would prefer to sell it rather than restore it himself at this
point, not sure if it is still there now.

Jean

> From: bighealey@charter.net
> Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:44:18 -0700
> To: bspidell@comcast.net
> CC: healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Nash Healey on Fast-N-Loud
>
> Yes. He seems to know what he has. Seems like it is a simple make it run
and
> flip it after number 1 sets value up near 1 m. I should have bought the 20k
> coupe at the Monterey historics a few years ago.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 19, 2013, at 5:45 AM, Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm just hoping they don't drop a Chevy small block or Hemi into it. They
> just can't seem to resist sometimes.
> >
> > Bob
> >

> > On 7/18/2013 11:31 PM, Patrick & Caroline Quinn wrote:
> >> G'day
> >>
> >> Have a look at any publication of the history of the Corvette and the
Nash
> >> Healey will get a mention as it is viewed by all those who really know
as
> >> the first post-WW2 American sports car.
> >>
> >> In the history of the automobile it is a significant milestone. It
doesn't
> >> surprise me that the owner of No 1 will be looking for US$1M.
> >>
> >> Hoo Roo
> >>
> >> Patrick Quinn
> >> Blue Mountains, Australia

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/vintage_roadster_restoration@ho