Re: [Healeys] Horn Problem

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net> s=q20121106; t=1375112278; bh=EvnIhN4k49isvNy3fGd3Rj2RjlcnhQdK9OekpZ4VVg4=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=TjqSga8BySMlLuycjPg6/SljqvkP0U5qWwmyKpUW48rkZHlk38gPOKiM+74HpNU2X colVtqVNmmuzsfyTNW+LihDGM6uITJ1QNGDHwgXlspVxdbbYr609so77PeWQOh/LOC K2iCOyY8gDljuPjmNSKVzJBiTbkBTwEYTlknr1RjmY66fkOdeXTHDTRuafzo4OZMBs 6lr80eWeO3ayNAGuYM/0yun2wlsdFW3ivTEYvRd3YKwRHRCxlOyQ/JDGrAyCcfaGUg b8VZVZjBN/BGsB7Ss7s1xBP7RaPASg1t1/7Y5pKIkbHhlPzX3huyuCeaeZwXUjSvHz YTq/dr1N//4rA==
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Horn Problem
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:37:58 +0000 (UTC)
Doubt you'll get any offers--original Healey horns are rare as hen's teeth.
Moss, et. al. sell repros which, if the tones are near-correct, would be good
enough for a golf cart.

On another note (heh), the (original) horns on our BN2 are insanely loud. I
can't wait until a punk in a rice rocket cuts me off, or a pedestrian has the
nerve to jaywalk in front of me.*

Bob

* just kidding (sort of)

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA