[Healeys] Non-Healey Transportation Question

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Non-Healey Transportation Question
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 21:20:09 -0400 (EDT)
get the car to Simi Valley, California and is looking  for a shipper. He's
gone online and most shippers he's run in to want a $175  deposit and then
they'll get him in touch with the actual movers and he pays  them when the car
arrives. And prices are all over the board.
    Anyway, what I'm throwing out to the list is the  general question
about anyone having experience with a shipper from that area  and/or if there
are any recommendations.
    Thanks in advance for you input and any information  you can pass
along.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1