Re: [Healeys] Alvis Healey for Sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Alvis Healey for Sale
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 15:46:23 +0200
Very special car and probably fairly original and in apparently decent
shape. Not the prettiest of Healeys but they never were beauties before
the AH100/3000 came to fruition. Note the German error for the car
identification, they copied the engine number instead of the chassis
number, or is it a hoax?
They claim original paint, I don't think so, to shiny and some orange
peel. And what about the non-original bucket seats, they look perfectly
original to me. AFAIAC the car has been fixed up at an earlier date, the
doors do not seem to fit properly at the bottom.
Kees Oudesluijs

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl