Re: [Healeys] Very nice iPad App

To: <jagxk120@gmail.com>, "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Very nice iPad App
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 21:07:49 -0400
OK I laid out the $2.99 and it is certainly worth it. When you initially
scroll to find the Austin Healey it takes a while to download but once
there, WOW. Videos, technical information, photos galore. One criticism,
there is a very faint 'bubble" next to each paragraph of the narrative. By
accident I found that if you click on that bubble, you get a bunch of photos
descriptive of the narrative. Also, the menu at the top is very faint (73
year old eyes) but once you click on those, you get a wealth of information.
One even has the sound of a Healey start up and go through the gear changes
as it revs up and down. Killed 30 minutes waiting for the weather to clear
in Denver for the opening NFL game. BTW, by click I mean "tap" on your IPad
screen. Old terms are difficult to change. Now if the weather in Denver
continues, I will get away from Candy Crush and look at the stuff on the
other cars on this app -- hundreds of them.

Spring for the bucks -- it is worth it.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com