Re: [Healeys] Front Wheel Grease Retaining Cups (Reproductions).

To: Graham Wilkie <glwilkie1@bigpond.com> milter-greylist-4.0 (smtpout2.bornet.net [148.160.16.68]); Sun, 15 Sep 2013 09:59:11 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front Wheel Grease Retaining Cups (Reproductions).
From: Magnus Karlsson <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 09:59:04 +0200
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
You have just encountered a poor reproduction. They have been sold like this
for years. If you can't find original ones that are made to the correct sizes,
you better try to mount the in a laithe and file down the surfaces that will
be in contact with the hub.

The fit should be a light press fit. You should almost be able to pull them
out by hand.

Magnus Karlsson

www.concourshealeys.com

Skickat frC%n min iPad