Re: [Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 5, Issue 465

To: "editorgary@aol.com" <editorgary@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 5, Issue 465
From: Derek <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:39:44 +0100
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Gary

I believe that TON 792 is prepped to FIA app K regs so although modified it
satisfies the period requirements. The car will be producing around 275 bhp at
the flywheel which is what most of the euro pean and uk race Healeys are
putting out.

Looking forward to the all Healey race at Castle Coombe next month.

Derek

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/derek.c.job@gmail.com