Re: [Healeys] color of convertible top frame

To: "George Thomas" <gthomasesq@aol.com>, "Forum Healeys" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] color of convertible top frame
From: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 07:32:29 +0200
George,

        I think in those days it was really necessary to have a manual in
German, at least a dealer`s translation of the original. I think it
was even law to have it when selling a car in Germany, perhaps still
is? In the 60s not many Germans could understand the English language
as it was not teached at school. Nowadays most people can speak it
fluently and you would not have any problems here speaking English on
your visit.

        Josef