[Healeys] Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?

To: "Forum Healeys" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?
From: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:17:45 +0200
Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?

        I have to say since Rich Chrysler left us so sadly and other well
known distributers disappeared  I have the feeling I am in a different
club here.

        To my feelings the quality of the postings in this list went down
dramatically. I really loved these technical discussions we had in
former times. Nowadays we have to read about where to get thermostat
housing gaskets. Weird Ebay postings, displaced cylinder heads -
perhaps this is a dementia issue.

        Or more than 20 postings just to congratulate when an engine was
fired up.

        Sorry I miss the old list.

        Josef Eckert

        Konigswinter/Germany