Re: [Healeys] Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?

To: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>, Forum Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, CurtNancy Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?
From: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 01:27:58 +0000
References: <1VQFwX-4ckR0a0@fwd07.aul.t-online.de>, <5248CAF4.6070404@earthlink.net>, <CAFBXTkK=MZdNvGhbg-Ye45xAbcHzeMH6HWcNnRnJ2rCfgk44Ug@mail.gmail.com>, <CAJKrNeTmhx75dM_pK+S3+AQhNvdX=9dcs9mX3m-8=NnLZqJzLw@mail.gmail.com>, <CAJKrNeSbwaLRKbUL377Xgh8YNXokQU8eqXMkcgD=naSBjSDayg@mail.gmail.com> <BLU173-W430ED0FEF02F7365E87C84D1140@phx.gbl>, <524A1EB9.50607@earthlink.net> FILETIME=[76ED7F20:01CEBE45]
Bob:

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps with that many varied choice, I will go to a
paint supplier and get some paint cards of each and see which one(s) are
closest to the original colours on used ones I have here.

Jean