Re: [Healeys] Market

To: p_cquinn@tpg.com.au
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Market
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 21:15:49 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Full-name: ATIGHTPROD
All good news to me, not that I'm going to be selling my car any time soon,
 but when and if the time comes, it's nice to see the prices climbing. The
latest  Hagerty price guide has a '53 BN1 in number 1 condition going to
$86,500 US, a  '55 BN2 #1 going for $92,800 and a 56 BN2 #1 for $100,000. The
M's going for  quite a bit more. Of course mine is almost as rare as yours
Patrick in that the  build card from the factory lists my car as a BM1. So
I've probably got the only  BM1 in existence. Truly a rare care. I carry a copy
of the build card with me in  my car to prove how rare my car is. I also
have receipts on my car going back to  the bill of sale as well as many more,
including its first oil change. Which was  all of $5.41, including oil!
    But I think I'll just keep driving mine for a  while, it's only got a
little over 57,000 miles on it and she's loves to run.  I'll be taking her
out for a special drive when she turns sixty this month on  October 29th!
    Thanks for the information.
Steven Kingsbury
BM1 #598

In a message dated 10/1/2013 4:28:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,