[Healeys] Revelations and Questions

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Revelations and Questions
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 10:57:30 -0800 (PST)
I've been pouring over my meagre collection of AH literature lately and a few
things of interest have come up, probably covered in books I don't have, but
some on the list might also take interest.

GCH states that the whereabouts of KWD, the original 100 prototype, is unknown.
Is this still true?

There was a 100 drop head coupe exercise. What happened to that car?

The remote control Armstrong shocks recently discussed on the list were used on
the 100S spec, red and black, 100 coupe driven by DMH for some years.

The aluminum block engine used in the last "works" built competition car, PWB
57, for the illfated 1967 RAC rally, and I found this almost shocking and
deeply ironic,  was actually an MGC engine built for the GTS. I did not know
that.

So there you have it.
Best
JK