Re: [Healeys] Eagle Low Drag EType GT.

To: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>, Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Eagle Low Drag EType GT.
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 19:41:34 -0500
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
And---what was it that Ferrari said??  And--what is one of the cars in the
Museum of Modern Art?  And how many times has it rested at the top of the "most
beautiful cars" list?  How in the world anyone could say it was a "mistake" or
unappealing or whatever was said here about it is beyond me.  I have one now
and have had 2 in my lifetime, and it gets RAVES whereever I go--the last one
was a guy at the fuel pump who simply looked at it, mouth open and said "my God
that is beautiful".

To each his own.

tom

---- Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com> wrote:

There was a reason it has been called "greatest *crumpet catcher* ever
known to man" and I don't think it was because the styling was an acquired
taste.
:-)
Rick