[Healeys] Aluminum Healey Found - 2nd try to post...

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Aluminum Healey Found - 2nd try to post...
From: Scott Willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 09:08:55 -0600 FILETIME=[9C3C7D30:01CEDD5D]
A Nashville friend who collects Jags and races MGAs called to ask me about a
fully aluminum bodied Healey he found in another state that he is interested
in buying. The motor is out but with the car.
The owner said there were only 3 made and he's asking a lot so I assume
he knows what he has.
I have not heard of any fully aluminum cars that were built that late in the
game.
I told him it must have been a competition car. That's all the info I have.
He's calling back to see if he can get more but the owner is elderly and
communication is tough. His wife is relaying the info.

Have any of you heard of full aluminum bodied cars in 59?

Thanks,

Scott Willis
60 BN7 Austin Healey Club USA/Bluegrass Austin Healey Club
66 E-Type FHC S1

http://bgeuroclassics.webs.com/
BG Euro Classics Car Club President
Bowling Green, KY