Re: [Healeys] Sideshift 4 Speed Rebuild Issue

To: Jonas Payne <jpaynepbr@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sideshift 4 Speed Rebuild Issue
From: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 01:21:02 +0100
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Jonas
If it's common practice or not, I don't really know. I did it, and it
works fine. Got the idea from Magnus Karlsson. If you think about it.
the purpose of the synch rings are to make the gears run the same speed
as the axle it is sitting on. And if the cone surface is grinded a
little the grip against the synch ring will be better.

Per