Re: [Healeys] Original leather interior, what was leather, what was v

To: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Original leather interior, what was leather, what was vinyl
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 21:58:59 +1100
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
My BJ8 still had the original leather (Hide, as it is called on the
documentation) interior until 18 months ago. It still has the original leather
rear fold down rear seat/ parcel shelf.
As Steve said, it has the square embossed Vinyl rear side panels.
See the original body production windscreen card
 http://www.myaustinhealey.com/histintro.html

Sent from my iPhone