[Healeys] Jetting triple Weber 45 dcoe 9s

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Jetting triple Weber 45 dcoe 9s
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 19:21:37 -0000
I am trying to accumulate information in order to achieve a start point for
the jetting of 3 dcoe 9s.

I was fiddling around on the net a few minutes ago and downloaded a page out
of a book. It is page 190?, headed "Appendix 2 Conversion equipment jet
setting list". The sixth row appears to be Austin-Healey 3000 Mk 2 & 3.
However, it is illegible. I've photoshopped it inside out and every way, but
it's just no good.

Does anyone have this book and can they send me the info &/or a scan with
guidance as to what the column headings are?

Of course, I'd be most pleased to hear how your DCEs are jetted, bearing in
mind that I'll be using 9s.

Simon