[Healeys] James Moore Nash Healey

To: Nash Car Club <mol@nashcarclub.org>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net> more information
Subject: [Healeys] James Moore Nash Healey
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:14:35 +1100
Hi Guys, does anyone know the fate of the James Moore Nash Healey.
Purported to be the last Nash Healey made and incorporating a Siata
Chassis. So I suppose there really shouldn't be "Healey" in the name. I
have attached a link to an article I found on the car from 1959 in Speed
Age magazine that I will incorporate into my Nash Healey website. The
link is -
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/nash/moore.pdf
While the pictures are not great they show a wishbone front suspension
rather than the Healey unit normally used. As the article tells the car
was converted by Moore to AMC V8 after it's use for advertising Nash.
Any further information would be appreciated. Is it still out there?
Cheers
Larry Varley
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/nash/docs.html