Re: [Healeys] oil vent filter

To: "warthodson@aol.com" <warthodson@aol.com>, Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] oil vent filter
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:57:20 -0700
K&N filters do not have the hose nipple, plus the breather looks cool I
guess I can cut on einto the back of the rear filter like oem

Ira Erbs
IT Teacher
and Consultant
Portland, OR

bMoney may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a
bus.b
b FranC'oise Sagan
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1357577.Fran_oise_Sagan>

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 1:50 PM, <warthodson@aol.com> wrote:

>  What was your reason for not using the original crankcase ventilation
> system?
> Gary Hodson
>

> > Howdy all,
> >  I put a K&N vent filter on the T pipe on top of my valve cover. I have
> > expereinced a lot of oil mist condensation all over the engine bay. Good
> > news, nothing will rust, bad news I have oil all over the engine bay. Is
> > this due to high crankcase pressure or is this a normal, negative
> > consequence? The filter looks great, but the oil is a  major issue. I
have
> > aftermarket K&N filters with no hose nipple to attach to the air filter.
Am

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/warthodson@aol.com