Re: [Healeys] Overdrive - Still

To: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Overdrive - Still
From: Price Lindsay <050.rpl@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 19:05:20 -0400
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Thank you Per!  I'll give this a try.

Price Lindsay

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 2, 2014, at 6:51 PM, Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se> wrote:
>
> Price
> I'm sure it's just that the thing is not adjusted correctly. On the right
side of your overdrive there is a lever, as you know. There is a 3/16 inch
hole at the end of this lever. In the OD casing there is also a hole of the
same size. Lock your lever at the hole in the casing with a screw or something
of a fitting size.
> Then go to the left side of your OD. Loosen the adjusting screw on the lever
that the solenoid draw and push the solenoid plunger right to the top. Tighten
the screw there. Then check that when the solenoid is at its top the holes on
the right side coincide. Don't adjust it to far down, the solenoid has to go
to the top in its housing, otherwise it will burn itself up.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/050.rpl@gmail.com