Re: [Healeys] Fuel gauge

To: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel gauge
From: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 15:55:39 +0000
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
I think $150.00 is a fair price for a rebuilt unit, especially if you are on a
drive 40 miles from a gas station on a secondary road with nighttime coming
and you run out of gas. At that time I would venture to say, you'd think it
was mighty inexpensive............

Jean

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/vintage_roadster_restoration@ho
tmail.com