[Healeys] Funnies

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Funnies
From: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:12:29 -0500
I'm a great believer in the value of humor...and its power to elicit responses,
both positive and negative.  That said, I'm just as happy to not be exposed to
what some contributors have, in the past, characterized as humor.

I have enjoyed this forum more, without the somewhat frequent assaults on good
taste and civility. Even in this brief discussion, as copied below, listers are
labeled (thin-skinned) if they may object to inappropriate, insensitive or
offensive postings of "humor".  This is a global forum and what it does best is
serve the global Austin-Healey community with support and camaraderie regarding
our vehicles...may it remain so.

Those who miss the "Funnies" would perhaps best be served by joining such a
forum, and thus meet that need.

Since I have observed that it is in your nature to do so, flame away, Bob
Spidell, et al.

Bob