Re: [Healeys] Apple Hydraulics Rebuilt Rear Shock Links

To: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Apple Hydraulics Rebuilt Rear Shock Links
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:30:15 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: lYyhBMdLK9/5cQJC24IcCiQnwRLRxw== s=q20140121; t=1405524617; bh=FZYZaC6/TJSnaKTWB1fNaZuVnartKjtpCvumyjZ6HV8=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=QQcQO5/OmSvLiJUSbYbj0BCXUSABJwWE0PDbgZ5MytMfO/oTutzpaQexcCv1t7rXY o4J/xKoyMKDb37tNr9/szzdUT2L6ylFQjcsMr9HDgDrpKGP0PoQfTAz1fKaVR9UY2T aZjPjd90BLFQTJQCwjXS5/Msu3PiwOrtoIYI1xIIhE1Fd7IJ8HWQybJRnI2sUi/pB+ xLjWbpMeGilhrGuBgKmNVE8I6fbRSuUy5HRRqSuA25x1G/3j/QXTa4Y5I3tH85HzoA LBnnCcMWFlAS3caNUM7hAmBsxlunDbrppbsjncswWNHQm1+ooFVAD7IkWb4gKDBFss cWlASUUOECJvQ==
I'm confused (granted, not an unusual condition). Are they saying to not cinch
down tight the upper part of the link that connects to the axle? Preposterous.
Aren't the rubber bushes meant to handle any flexing/twistin?

I'd like to get Peter Caldwell's take on this.

Bob