Re: [Healeys] Tach

To: "'Roger Grace'" <roggrace@telus.net>, "'Ralph Cap'" <rjcapo1@yahoo.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tach
From: "Bluehealey" <bluehealey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 11:46:43 +0100
Hi Roger
I have no experience of the device you refer to below and it may be the only
way to go to suit Pertronix ignition - I wouldn't know.  However, I did a
simple polarity switch on my BJ8 a few years ago in order to install an
alternator. The changeover was a really simple 'kitchen table' mod.

The BJ8 was fitted with an RVI tacho (aren't they all?) and detailed
instructions for the polarity switch can be found here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/et202a.htm

Enjoy
        (______\__1957-BN4__1959-AN5__/______)
                       (_____BlueHealey.com______)