Re: [Healeys] Frozen in Place Engine - 1961 BT7

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>, rd_parker@juno.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Frozen in Place Engine - 1961 BT7
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 21:52:24 -0700
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
References: <AABK9CVVQAC894PJ@smtpout03.vgs.untd.com> <CACPMnYqrdLYp9P6JqddvXkws6V7U5HcR9vX2hqbDDr9_jz4o3g@mail.gmail.com> s=q20140121; t=1408423948; bh=aQyMGXidmh8BWDSmRZHINgbGTRJ5R7RM1zXEHO9Skps=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=B5N5el9k9mdhsokZC982cv5dimYrCISlXO5G+sE0hJf0TrLBuIsRkmnyU8Z4cs6rr GKTOBl78WyPWbECX9ycODSaVcsN0rC7OpA9YQw/yBaVvWKu59v4Yn/tBs8fT/NTz06 TybCLfVYvLd/XqdTFeOp8qbwMNr1nX0t4CWmZTzMNu3MT3gepGmgU5VoTl8UiSBMEq h4Dpxf7JuoExE0EkaAALjLubNRwul6yIXx5CZKhDrqzwBQg5GfB4wpYKtnfXqM+o0c NvMx1aj6sVCgBno/km/Dc/33sMjrIXVjk7MqwUa401gezNaEvxgeSJsuXBze/WWZDU FSizNAw+NJJ+Q==
IMHO, a good penetrant--I like Kroil--would work better than the witch's brew
you've put in. WD40 is a water
dispersant--hence the 'WD'--Marvel Mystery Oil is a top end lubricant, and
kerosene and mineral spirits are solvents.
None of these are particularly good at dissolving rust and freeing stuck bolts,
nuts or pistons.

Bob