[Healeys] Webers surgery for MkII BT7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Webers surgery for MkII BT7
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 11:30:04 +0100
Some clown has backed into the front of my 3000. He did with sufficient
force and persistence - he kept shoving backwards despite the cars being
locked together - that I shall have to have a lot of work done to the front
end. Spraying from windscreen forwards..............

The repair/sprayer man was going to be spraying my engine compartment and
doing the bodywork associated with putting in a "modified pedal box" in
order to create more clearance for the rearmost weber 45. Seems like we
should combine the jobs.

Does anyone have any pics of this procedure? And/or advice & tips...?

Simon