Re: [Healeys] windshield

To: "'Reinhart Rosner'" <reinhart.rosner@aon.at>, "'Michael Salter'" <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] windshield
From: "John Spaur" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:29:19 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
I am not sure if the window brackets are the same as the ones for my BT7. I
bought new brackets and screws but did not use the brackets because they
were not a good fit. The screw holes did not line up the same because of the
way the brackets were bent. I re-plated and used the original ones.

Some silicone sealants are less resistant to oil. Soaking it in oil could
help.

Don't use glazing urethane unless you want a permanent assembly.

John
'62 BT7